Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme was launched by the K Chandrasekhar Rao the Chief Minister of Telangana in the year 2015 to provide housing to the state’s poor, this scheme will help those who were aiming to purchase 2BHK Flats at Hyderabad price between Rs 10-20 lakh sometime in future
The double bedroom in Telangana Hyderabad aims at providing 2.72 lakh housing units by March 2019. Thereafter by 2024 the total estimated cost of Rs 36,000 crore. The state government is giving 2 BHK homes with the 560 sq.ft. area for eligible families.
This scheme belongs to only families below the poverty line category and stays in huts or in rented homes could apply, they must contain a valid food security card
In every location the maximum applications for the scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe. NOTE the house sanction will be done only with the name of the woman.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Eligibility
- The eligible family should come under the BPL ( below poverty line) category with a valid food security card along with the number
- The home will be sanctioned in the house wife’s name
- The homes will be sanctioned to the families which are homeless and staying in huts or rented homes
- The family should not have any previous schemes like INDIRAMMA
- 5% of 2BHK will be reserved for the persons with the differently abled citizens
|RURAL||50%||7%||43% of others|
|URBAN||17%||12%||65% of others|
Documents Required for Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Asara pension card if possible
Application procedure for Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme
- Get the application from any center of Meeseva
- Enter the food security card number and enter the details of the applicant along with family members
- Enter the current address
- Fill the details of family income
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter other details like disabled family members, Asara pension scheme members etc.
- Submit the filled applications form along with the supporting documents
Beneficiaries Procedure for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- The villages for coverage of 2 BHK scheme will be selected by the District level committee
- Those who are got selected by the District level committee the same will be collected by the Gram Sabha designated officer
- After verification done then the eligible final list of applicants can be announced by the District collector
In case of any problems occur, they will get enquire by the District level officer, nominated by the District collector and findings will be placed before the appellate committee and the orders passed by the committee will be treated as final.
Check more about Telangana Dharani Land Records