Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana scheme is launched the chief minister of Jharkhand for the welfare of the farmers in the state of Jharkhand. This scheme is introduced on 21st October 2018 as this scheme provides 5000 per acre for their crops in rabi season. The is the budget scheme of 2250 crores about 22,7600 farmers are covered in this scheme. To boost the confidence level of the farmers there are provided loans for zero interest.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Jharkhand
The Jharkhand state government came forward with this scheme of mukyamantriKrishiashirwadyojana to double the income of the farmers. This is a budget scheme implemented in 2019-2020. The amount will be credited into the applicant’s account through direct benefit transfer mode. Under this scheme small and marginal farmers will be benefited whose has agricultural land of 5 acres will be credited with 5000/- per anum.
Features Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana:
- The farmers with 1 acre will receive financial assistance of 5000/-per anum
- The farmers up to 5 acres are eligible for this scheme
- There are more than 22.76 farmers who are benefited
- This scheme will provide financial assistance for the farmers without interest
- In this scheme, about 45 acres of agricultural land will be covered
- This is a budget scheme of 2019-2020
- This scheme provides financial help
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- The small farmers and the marginal farmers are eligible
- The farmers with 5 acres of land are eligible
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- This scheme will increase the productions in the agro-industries
- This will double the income of the farmers
- As a result, this will increase the economy of the state
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana
- AGE PROOF: all the people of 18-60 years are eligible to register in this scheme they need to provide pan card details or aadhar card as the proof
- PERSONAL ID: the applicant needs to provide the voter id or aadhar card as the personal id
- BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS: as all the monetary transactions take place through the bank accounts they need to provide the bank details for the transfer of the amount.