KCR KIT Telangana Scheme – After departing the states in to two Sir K Chandrasekhar Rao was the first CM in the Telangana state, he took it as a challenge to work hard and develop Telangana, thereafter he was striving to prove the best every time and in everything, he considered all categories and thought to launch a scheme for the welfare of pregnant women and to the newborn baby.
He declared this scheme on the occasion of the ”Telangana Formation day” the reason for establishing a scheme is to reduce the Infant Mortality Rate(IMR) in T state.
The pregnant women have been given financial support of price 12,000 if, in case of a girl baby born then government providing the additional price of 1,000, this scheme came to existence from 4th June 2017 the registration stared on its official web site.
Objectives of KCR KIT Scheme
- The main objective is to reduce the mortality rate both mother and child
- Help those women who are financially unstable
- Help the mother and child by providing the essential items
- To provide a healthy and clean environment to the mother and child
Features Of KCR KIT Scheme
- The government has launched to help the newborn baby and the pregnant woman
- Every registered pregnant woman should be provided with all the essential items
- To avoid the complications to the pregnant women at the time of delivery
- The scheme also educate pregnant women to intake the nutrients diet during pre and post pregnancy
- Also, educate how to nutrient the newborn baby after birth
Eligibility Of KCR KIT Scheme Telangana
The scheme is applicable to all pregnant women who registered with the government institutions, also applicable to the newborn baby who is less than 3 months old.
- The 1st installment of 3,000 would be transferred after the pregnant lady undergoes two health checkups so that she can buy nutritious food
- The 2nd installment of 4,000 or 5,000 in case a girl child would be given along with the “KCR KIT” after delivery
- The 3rd installment of 2,000 for 3 months baby after the childbirth and the final installment of 3,000 would be given after the 9 months of the childbirth
Note- only the women who gave birth in the government hospitals are eligible, for a maximum of 2 deliveries.
List of ITEMS
The KCR KIT providing better essential items for the pregnant women and newborn baby
- Soaps for both mother and child
- Baby oil
- Baby bed
- Mosquito net
- Towel and napkins
- Toys for kid
KCR KIT Scheme Registration
- The available online application at kcrkit.telangana.gov.in
- The other procedure register by paying up a visit to the nearest public health care center
- No cost involved with the registration but compulsory to submit the medical reports regarding pregnancy.