TS EPASS Renewal Application Procedure. Epass scholarship Telangana is available for only 10 district students including Hyderabad. The state government of Telangana and the state higher education board encourages studies with financial support. Telangana Epass College wise
Telangana Epass Application Status issues for Andhra Pradesh Post and Pre Metric Scholarships. So Check TS Epass Status 2018 and Required Documents for Telangana epass. On this page, we are providing your Epass TS Status check Telangana Overseas Scholarship Students who are in search of Ts Epass Scholarship Status can get here. Go through the following sections for www.epass.telangana.in Application status details.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Renewal Application Online
ePASS Renewal TS information is available on the official site also. Telangana State Epass scholarship is permitting for the candidates to the renewal of TS Epass scholarships now. Students in Telangana may TS EPASS renewal online through www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in On this page, we have provided complete details regarding Epass Renewal Application Registration Process. For fresh registration applications and Renewal Applications services available. Telangana Government support for the Students who are Economically Backward will prefer the Scholarship Concept from the government. Provides scholarship Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. B.Tech, All degree Bsc, Msc, B.E, MBA, MCA, MTech and many programs. Undergraduate courses and Intermediate students must apply New Fresh applications. Fresh applications. Therefore, the Individuals must be careful while checking the Required Documents for Telangana ePass Scholarship. The Application will get Rejected due to any reasons so be careful while filling the application. Below provided rejection chances, reasons for rejection epass application.
- Post matric Scholarships For Renewal Registration Last date.
- Post matric Scholarships For Fresh Registration.
- Pre-Matric Scholarships
Documents required for TS fresh scholarship online
- SSC Memo
- Past 7 years of study certificate from Intermediate
- Caste & Aadhaar number
- Income from MeeSeva
- For the students who are doing their intermediate, the principal should submit the details of the students to the board of intermediate.
- CET details (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET hall ticket number, rank card number etc.) if doing admission through entrance test.
- Bank account passbook details like IFSC code, bank account number, branch name.
- Mobile numbers for receiving OTP through SMS. E-mail id.
Epass Scholarship Updates students who belong to the reserved category (SC, ST, BC Corporation) and their income should be less than 2 Lakh rupees. And they are eligible to apply for this epass. The government provides financial assistance for higher studies. TS E-pass is available for B.Tech, MBA, and MCA which will help them to get jobs in different industries. Check available Epass application details here.
Documents required for renewal of scholarship
- Past 7 years study certificate
- The previous year marks the memorandum
- Original income affidavit
- Aadhaar card & bank account photocopies
Epass Renewal Application Process
- For renewal process Firstly you should visit the Telangana epass website
- Select on student services which shown on left side display
- The new window will get open, select that.
- Enter your application number to log in with the help of your previous details
- Download the affidavit from the website which generally costs up to 50-100 rupees for any notary
- After you log in, you will see the screen which contains pan card, 4 wheelers, and parents Aadhaar card which are optional to fill.
- Fill all the required details & upload the documents & print your filled application which you will have to submit at your college with the required documents, then wait for the sanction which will be deposited to your bank account.
Check Telangana Epass Status Degree Colleges Wise, Telangana Degree colleges list wise available online.
Prerequisites For Renewal TS Epass Application Form For The Year 2021-22
- Eligible qualified student must Register on the epass website. The students should have self Aadhar card. Must for applying online.
- If the student does not have Aadhar Card, then go to the Nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center to Enroll. Link with Mobile phone. OTP Sent to register mobile number only.
- If the candidate has enrolled for Aadhar and had Enrollment Number (EID), then the candidate must verify their Aadhar status.
- Bank Account Passbook Nationalized banks.
- The student should have the Mobile No for receiving the ‘One Time Password’ (OTP) for registration purpose.
Source: Telangana Epass Portal
Application Reject Most Cases
- The student is not having bonafide and study certficate
- Incorrect Caste, Income Certificate Details
- Delay of Submitting Income Certificate
- Incorrect course & year of study. Check Year wisely
- Non-submission of hard copy of the application to Respective college.
- Not submitted and not completed renewal proposal.
- If the student is not present physically and forget to signature on hardcopy
- The Student admitted under management quota.
- Nonsubmission of enclosures and related documents
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals.
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- District field officer reject cases without knowing details.
TS Epass Application details Ration Card Details and Income Certificate are mandatory to confirm their Financial Status. Caste Certificate is only for BC, SC, and ST The. OC Candidates who are Economically Backward should have EBC Acknowledgement. Resident Certificate became the Prominent one after the Division of Telangana from Telangana. The government pays the full fee amount transferred into the College bank. The students of B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA courses are eligible. The Renewal Scholarships and Reimbursement of the fee for the academic year eligible students can register here. So apply for the TS Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration, here we need some documents for further purposes. Here check out more details about contact information and required documents here.
TS Epass Helpdesk Helpline Contact information here. For more details or any general issues contact epass team at 040-23390228, for any Technical Issues-040-23120311, 23120312 ) Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)