Telangana PC&PNDT Details, Information service under Government of telangana can be avail through TGOnline portal and as Telangana Online kiosks as well. To avail this service please visit your nearest Telangana Meeseva Online kiosk or government sector web portal. For more details regarding Kiosk location, required document(s), time line applicable fee etc kindly visit www.pcpndt.telangana.gov.in. For trace out your nearest kiosk please visit official web portal. For crossing limits, sentenced imprisonment for violation of pre conception and pre natal diagnostic techniques PCPNDT act. Fined more 10,000 rupees for the same violation. installed a scanning machine without due licence is crime.
All About PCPNDT Telangana Tests
Fact: There is no failsafe method of determining the developing baby’s sex with 100% certainty. The only way to find out for sure is to wait until the baby is born.
Pre Natal blood test NIPT able to find out baby’s sex as early as 11 weeks of pregnancy. Ultrasounds may reveal sex organs by 14 weeks. By Noninvasive prenatal test NIPT a blood test that can detect down syndrome and few other chromosomal conditions starting at 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Regulation of pre-natal diagnostic techniques.- On and from the commencement of this Act, PCPNDT tests in telangana state.
- no place including a registered Genetic Counselling Centre or Genetic Laboratory or Genetic Clinic shall be used or caused to be used by any person for conducting pre-natal diagnostic techniques except for the purposes specified in clause (2) and after satisfying any of the conditions specified in clause (3);
- no pre-natal diagnostic techniques shall be conducted except for the purposes of detection of any of the following abnormalities, namely Chromosomal abnormalities, Genetic metabolic diseases, Haemoglobinopathies, Sex-linked genetic diseases, Congenital anomalies any other abnormalities or diseases as may be specified by the Central Supervisory Board.
- no pre-natal diagnostic techniques shall be used or conducted unless the person qualified to do so is satisfied that any of the following conditions are fulfilled, namely age of the pregnant woman is above thirty-five years.
- the pregnant woman has undergone of two or more spontaneous abortions or foetal loss;
- the pregnant woman had been exposed to potentially teratogenic agents such as drugs, radiation, infection or chemicals
Drawback and Side effects:
Noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) uses bloodwork to assess the risk of a several genetic disorders.
High sucess rate some prenatal sex tests can predict the sex of developing baby.
- NIPT blood testing
- Intersex DNA Blood tests
- Sex vs. gender
The adoption of the PC&PNDT Act by the Hyderabad District has helped in reducing the number of incidences of illegal sex determination by closely monitoring scan centres with prenatal diagnostic techniques. A total of 1147 registrations have been issued till date that have covered genetic counselling centres, genetic laboratories, genetic clinics, ultra – sound clinics, imaging centres and other bodies like IVF centres, infertility cure centres and fertility centres. Genetic testing methods such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS) can also reveal the sex of your baby.
Test Baby Sex With Baking Soda
Traditional Belief & Safe way to predict developing baby sex. The baking soda gender test. homemade gender finding test. The baking soda gender test is an home method that involves combining a pregnant woman’s urine with baking soda to see it it fizzes.there is no proof that the sex of an unborn baby has any effect on the pH of a woman’s urine. process for test, determine the baby sex. There is some science behind the test. pregnant woman urine will helps to find sex of unborn baby. process to find gender test by baking soda gender test. to test pregnant woman collect urine from first morningurine. to collect the urine a woman can squat over the toilet, same equal amount of baking soda to the urine and look for whether the urine fizzes or remains the same. if urine fizzes, indicated woman carrying a boy. if the urine remains the same, it suggests she will have a girl. remember one this, baking soda gender test is almost same like COIN TOSS. no more accurate results.
Further, the use of posters, modules and a short film in the local language to raise awareness on the issue of pre-natal sex determination has not only sensitized the society, but also helped in the promotion of early pregnancy registration, institutional deliveries and birth registration. first-trimester screening is usually done between weeks 11 and 14. Predicting baby health conditions, ultrasound is one of the early methods for predicting a fetus’s sex.