Telangana Epass scholarship application now available to apply online. All those students who have all documents can proceed to apply online before the last date. Invites Fresh/Renewal Application for Epass Scholarship various courses, colleges eligible. Telangana scholarship offering for SC, ST, BC, Disabled and Minority welfare category students whose parental income is less than 2 Lakhs per Annual economic year India April 1st to March 31st.
Telangana EPASS Scholarship for Students. B.Tech, BE, MBA, MCA, Engineering, Degree College Students. New Application Fresh Registration for first year students. The government of telangana issued scholarship updates for all fresh and renewal applicants. Fresh Registration and Renewal Registration applications.
Telangana Epass Post Matric Scholarships for Renewal Application Submit
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Application Registration Submissions dates here mentioned. Now the Telangana Government gives the Edit Option for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Applying candidates also. Who looking for change name, date of birth, father name, general edit options can change details with in mentioned date period. Here is the greatest opportunity for applying Telangana Epass Schoalrship for Renewal submitting with Edit option. Documentation changes details TC, Bonafide, Study certificate changes edit options available after completion fresh applications.
Telangana Epass Post Matric Scholarship for Fresh Registrations
Government of Telangana Scholarships for Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh Registration For Fresh Studies has recently completed. Now the Telangana Government gives the Edit Option for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh students. Here is the greatest opportunity for applying Telangana Epass Schoalrship. Before last date students have to change all required documents with proper information. Recheck while confirming provide details here. The Telangana Epass gives to scholarships for students. You can apply the Telangana Epass For Fresh Scholarship and Renewal Scholarship Application available at online at official website i.e telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Applying candidates can also see the Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in website. Here we can give the simple provided here. Mentioned all details with Telangana students Information.
How to Check Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status 2022
Check Telangana Scholarship Application Status Information provided here. Everyone logon into the telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in official website. Students can change all details within time period edit options.
- For check Scholarship update, You can see the Scholarship Status option. Click on Scholarship Status option.
- After you can select your scholarship type i.e Postmatric or Pre-matric.
- Then Enter the Application Number, Academic Year, SSC Exam Hall Ticket Number, Year of Pass (SSC), SSC Pass Type (Regular or Supplementary) and date of birth. Mention all details and click on submit button.
- After entering your details click on Get Status. Now displayed Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status on screen. You can Save or print Status Page here.
About Telangana Epass
State Government of Telangana Provided Scholarships for Backward students, who belong to scheduled castes, tribes, and Backward communities, who financially weaker. Given moral support, encourage higher students. Providing scholarships for students. Telangana State is the India’s 29th state. After dividing from Andhra Pradesh state, Telangana begins new journey from 2nd June. For Education support scholarships Telangana Chief Minister announces Telangana Epass Official website.
Telangana Epass is the alternate to Epass AP i.e epass.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana Epass is the main purpose of this to give Scholarships for poor students in all categories i.e OC, SC, ST, BC etc. Each student parent his / her income is below 2lakhs per annum except OC / General category has less than 1lakh per annum.
TELANGANA SCHOLARSHIP [EPASS] FRESH REGISTRATION
Fresh Registration For Newly Joined Students. 1st year students can apply fresh registration with required documents. All mandatory submitted certificates mentioned below. Required details are,
- S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) details mandated for registration
- Student Government issued Aadhar card number
- Community /Caste Certificate obtained from TS Meeseva Centre, Must be in latest in 3 Months
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after June 02. Must be signed by Tahasildar.
- Nationalized Bank Account, Scan First Page. If you don’t have, Open new bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks
- Mobile Number Mandatory for One Time passwords. Students should have a mobile Number for receiving OTP for registration of application.
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last seven consecutive years of Study
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses. EAMCET, PGECET, ICET ….
Also Read: TSPSC SPORTS QUOTA JOBS
Required Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the EPASS Scholarships.
- Applicant Latest Passport size photographs ( Size Must be 100kb, Background Must be Plain color)
- Candidate Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Pass Book first page ( Clearly Visiable Student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch.
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study From 5th Class to Intermediate.
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
Required Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process
- Candidates Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFSC Code in case of changes
- Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study.
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit from here.
How to Renewal Telangana Epass Scholarship Form
For renewal application form, students can log on to official web portal telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and-and click on students services, and then select post matric scholarship for renewal students for this academic year. Students can check all eligible courses, college lists here. Enter previous epass application number , total 12 digits numeric number, and then 10th class hall ticket number, passed year, Date of Birth (DOB) in the format of DD MM YYYY, Recheck all details before submitting. Then click on retrieve options to obtain your previous Telangana epass scholarship application details.
Check All details correct or not. If you want any changes, go to edit option. As you can see some details are already updated on web portal. Previously entered all details showing college name, college place, Candidate name, date of birth, ssc education details shown in previous form. Check Residential details are including house number, Village name with pin code and other, etc. Bank account details are bank account Number, Applicant Name with photo should be matched with Telangana epass scholarship name and the photocopy. IFSC and Name of bank passbook, aadhar card name must be matched. If mismatched any details, Application rejected or pending. Before your applying check instructions placed on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in, and then click on tick mark on the box against documents like UID (Aadhaar), Study and bonafide, bank passbook, entrance exam allotted CET photocopy. All details proper way, Confirm it. Now can proceed to renewal application.
For checking scholarship status students can visit telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
All you need to keep your scholarship registration number if you don’t’ have the number then. check the forgot number on student services page.
Recommended: Telangana Free Building Permission
Check Epass TS application status by SSC hall ticket Name & DOB
For checking Status Online, Candidate just need SSC Hall ticket, DOB Details. Following things needed to check Telangana scholarship status from from official website.
- SSC pass Type & Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Academic year means the present or last year for the scholarship applied.
- Year of the pass of the Academic year.
Telangana Epass Eligibility Conditions and Rules
- The annual family income of students who fall under SC and ST categories must be less than or equal to Rs. Two Lakh.
- Students who fall under BC, EBC and Disabled must have parental income less than Rs. One Lakh yearly. Students must have 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
Who are Not Eligible:
- EBC students who are completing Intermediate studies cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Students who are completing courses offered by open universities, distant education, category B seats in MBBS, BD are also not eligible
EPASS Application Process
Eligible and Qualified students can apply by self. If one finds themselves to be qualified for the scholarship then they need to fill up a form for having the scholarship. For the first time registration is mandatory. Just follow below instruction to register at EPASS Portal.
- Firstly Log on to the official page of TSePASS. The site address is @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- As one log in the home page will appear on the display screen.
- One needs to scroll down to the “Student Services” option.
- A new page showing all the student services will appear.
- One needs to select “Postmatric Scholarships/Pre-matric Scholarship”.
For intermediate above students choose Post matric scholarship option. Click on Application link. The Application Form will open. All the details have to be carefully filled. After submission of the same, a new application form will appear. It should be carefully filled and submitted. On the next page, one has to enter the SSC pass type from the options provided. Regular Option choose if you continue studies without breaks. It will again carry over to the next page and the application will be completed. For next section, Documents have to be attached to the application properly so that the application is accepted. The documents pertaining to income, marks and gap certificate have to be attached. Other required documents link provided above content.
Check Application Status Online
Students who have applied for having the scholarship must be eager to know the status of their application. Process of Scholarship, Update by section by section. It can easily be known whether the application is rejected or not through online. To know the status online one need to be at https:// telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The following details have to be filled so that the position of the application can be known. Required details for checking Application status online.
SSC Exam Number
SSC Pass Type
Year of Pass
Date of Birth
Application pending at District Officer If you have faced SSC details Not found Please contact district bc/ tribal welfare at nampally epass office. The you have to go BC welfare office along with Original SSC and xerox copy, and epass application print out (if you have previous year not fresh) Submit all relevant document to epass officers. They verify and update within time.
- TS EPASS Last Date
- TS EPASS Last Date Postponed
- TS EPASS Website Server Down Problem Explained in Next Post.