Telangana State Dalit Bandhu scheme will be implemented in a pilot program in the Huzurabad Assembly constituency. There are government meetings and discussions on the scheme to finalize and discuss the program. State Government of Telangana Note the full scheme benefit will work after the government weighs the pro and cons of the Dalit scheme. There are several schemes launched in the state and doing great such as the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme, Apply Online Check Status
TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme to benefit the community with funds and government incentives. The motion is received with split emotions among the government leaders. The TS Chief Minister K, Chandrasekhar Rao, and the state government have allocated Rs. 80,000 to Rs.1 lakh Crores to cater for the TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme. The Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 online application Pathakam, eligibility, TS Dalit Bandhu scheme apply online. KCR TS Dalit Bandhu registration at https://cm.telangana.gov.in/
Required Documents for Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Voter’s ID card.
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate.
- Active bank account details.
- 10-Digit Mobile Number
Online Application for checking Status of Dalit Bandhu, The application process is only applied when the pilot program is successful. The government will use a small number of Dalit families and launch the pilot program. The funds will be used for entrepreneurship purposes. The amount (Rs. 10 lakhs) will be sent to the bank account for proper recording. After the successful launch, the scheme will start working throughout the state. The government doesn’t have an online procedure. However, the offline and online processes will be created with time.
TS CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
To get the beneficiary list, one needs to follow the steps.
Visit the TS CM Dalit Bandhu scheme website portal.
On the homepage, go to “beneficiary list for Dalit scheme.”
Enter the required details and search your name from the beneficiary list.
Scheme benefits, Required all information gathered here for checking Online.
SC Development Minister Sri Koppula Eshwar and Chief Secretary Sri Somesh Kumar held a video conference with the District Collectors as per the directions of the Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri K.Chandrashekar Rao to expedite the implementation of Dalit Bandhu.
SC Development Minister Sri Koppula Eshwar from Karimnagar Collectorate was present while SC Corporation Chairman Sri Srinivas from Medchal District Collectorate was present. Chief Secretary Sri Somesh Kumar from BRKR Bhavan, Special Chief Secretary, Finance Sri Ramakrishna Rao, CM Office Secretary, SC Development Secretary Sri Rahul Bojja, SC Corporation MD Sri Karunakar participated. The following directions were issued to the District Collectors on the implementation of Dalit Bandhu in this video conference.
Koppula Eshwar on SC Corporation Dalit Bandhu Scheme
• The decision was taken to implement the scheme in 118 Assembly constituencies in the state.
• 100 beneficiaries should be selected by taking the family as a unit in each constituency. 100% grounding should be done in the month of March of this financial year.
• Beneficiaries should be selected on the advice of local legislators and the list should be approved by the relevant district in-charge Ministers.
• Providing financial assistance of Rs. 10 lakhs to each beneficiary without any bank linkage.
• The beneficiary should select the desired unit.
• A separate Dalit Bandhu Protection Fund should be set up with the contribution of Rs. 10,000 from each beneficiary.
• Dalit Bandhu is a wonderful scheme in the country.
• During this financial year, Rs. 1200 crore allocation.
• Already, Dalit Bandhu is in operation in Vasala Marri and Huzurabad.
• We are also implementing Chintakani Mandal in Madhira Constituency of Khammam district, Thirumalagiri Mandal in Suryapet district, Charagonda Mandal in Nagar Kurnool district and Nizamsagar Mandal in Kamareddy district.