The Telangana government has announced a novel scheme for the Muslim girls – Shaadi Mubarak. One-Time financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116 (One Lakh 1hundred and sixteen rupees only) will be provided to the bride’s family at the time of marriage to full fill the marriage-related costs. The Scheme is existing operational from 2 October 2014. The District Minority Welfare Officer of each district will process the applications for the district, Separated by Each Category District Wise. To Updated Information, eligible applicants Can ask Nearest Branch office directly and after due verification of the documents, Pending Certificate Verification, sanction the amounts to be payable.
Kalyana Laxmi Application Process, Apply Online
Kalyana Laxmi and Shaadi Mubarak schemes are legal welfare schemes introduced by the Telangana government. The scheme is designed for girls age 18 and above planning their marriage. Financial supports for newly married couples. The marriage ceremony is sacred and requires proper preparation from both the bride and groom’s side. However, many girls strain to accomplish their marriage wishes due to lack of finances.
1) Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
2) Community Certificate – issued by the Competent authority through MEESEVA Centre
3) Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage)
4) Aadhaar card of the bride and bridegroom to be scanned and uploaded.
5) A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
6) Wedding Card if available
7) Wedding Photograph
8) Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage to be scanned and uploaded
9) Optional details for scanning and uploading: SSC Hall ticket number and year of passing where applicable.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Government of Telangana has announced a novel scheme for the SC/ST girls called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam / this Scheme for SC/ST Brides. One-time financial assistance of Rs 51,000 will be provided to the bride’s family at the time of marriage-related expenses. KLP Kalyana Laxmi Scheme benefits online services. Telangana resident girl, over 18 years of age, belonging to SC or ST communities with a combined annual income of her parents not exceeding Rs 2 lakh is eligible for the Scheme. Here we provided complete details about this Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam and also how to apply for this Scheme online
Eligibility criteria for Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
- The girl should be from a minority community in Telangana (below the poverty line).
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The girl must be 18 years and above at the time of marriage.
- The family’s income should be less than Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
- SC income limits Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- ST income limits Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- BC/EBC total income limit for urban applicant Rs. 2, 00,000 and urban Rs. 1, 50,000.
Shaadi Mubarak Apply Online Application Status
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Status, Registration and Application Procedure check online. Shaadi Mubarak scheme was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister KCR in 2014. Government of telangana introduced new scheme has benefited many families in Telangana. The government’s initial plan being providing Rs. 1,00,116 to the poor bride’s families in the state. Ladies who wish to apply for the scheme need to visit the website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. Here they can avail all the scheme benefits and learn whether they are eligible. Here eligible canddiates can apply Online.
Motive: The Telangana State government’s purpose was to provide unmarried girls (18 years and above) with one-time financial aid. Financial Help for below middle class people. The girls ready to get married but have no financial strength and are from the Muslim minority group. The Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme provides Rs. 75,116 for the bride to cater to the marriage needs. You can check all details and Telangana state govenrment information here. Released 1Lakh 116 rupees amount is transferred to the bride’s account or the mother’s bank account.
How to Register for TS Shaadi Mubarak scheme
Visit the TS Shaadi Mubarak scheme https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ website page.
On the homepage, click the tab “register” the portal will provide an application form.
Enter the required details and upload the following:
Bride and groom’s photograph
Age proof documents.
Aadhaar copy of the bride and groom.
A scanned copy of the bank passbook.
Now enter the captcha code and then click the submit button.
You can take a print copy for reference.
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Application Apply Online 2022 Here.