Income Certificate in Telangana State Online Application procedure, Apply Online. How to apply From Meeseva Website. Everyone can apply for an income certificate. Indian Citizen only. So people who are living in Telangana can see the details in our article How to Apply for Income Certificate in Telangana below. check out the Income document required certificates application procedure online here.
How to Apply for Income Certificate in Telangana
Income Certificate Telangana Online here. Anyone who is a citizen of India can apply for this income certificate. For students, they can get some benefits like scholarships or fees concession sometimes. Higher education and Scholarship purposed Income certificates must mandatory documents for application. But every year they need to apply for this income certificate. Also, this can help you in many civic welfare schemes. Everyone looking for Income declaration form here. In our article, we will tell you completely about this income certificate details like eligibility, how to apply, documents, etc. So any citizen of Telangana can apply for income certificate by just following these simple steps. Just follow the below step carefully here.
Required Documents for Income Certificate :
* Application form with Rs 2 court fee stamp.
* Two different gazetted officers certification.
* Rs 10 non-judicial paper declaration.
* Proof of Address like driving license, voter card, ration card, etc.
* Xerox of SSC mark sheet.
* Xerox of the Recent Bonafide certificate.
* Aadhaar card and ration card xerox copy.
Fee and Contact Details for Meeseva Official Website for Income Certificate:
* You need to pay application form fee as Rs 10.
* Application submission and certificate charges will be Rs 35.
* Phone No. – 040-23352849/23352595
* Fax No. – 040-23356650
* Email Id. – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, about Telangana State information here.