Badrachalam Temple Online Seva Services Booking Tickets Timings and more information are available here. Here provided clear information about Temple history, Darshan Tickets booking procedure, darshan timings, pooja schedule times, ticket rates and many more details available here.
Badrachalam Temple Timings Online Tickets
Badrachalam temple is important hindu pilgrimage temple. it is situated on the banks of godavari rivers. Bhadrachalam is famous for temple of lord srirama. temple situated near the banks of godavari. Lord srirama temple was constructed on 17th century CE by kancherla gopanna. history said to be visited by srirama, sita and lakshmana during their exile. Town is situated in an area which once formed part of the dandakaranya forest. Srirama retreat and it was at the parnashala that he built a hut for himself and sita and from where sita was adducted by ravana. The history of temple shrine stands for the significance of ramanaya era. for booking tickets, days of making long pilgrimages and waiting in long queues for glimpse of lord rama darshan. on special festivals during sri rama navami and godavari pushkaralu very huge people gathered.
The badrachalam temple authorities introduced online booking services. to control heavy rush, extended services now turn digital, pilgrims during godavari pushkaralu Telangana government started online services for booking various seva services through official web portal. The temple at badrachalam has the archa murths of lord srirama, sita and Lakshmana and are considered to be swayambhu.
lord sri rama appeared in a dream to woman called pokala dammakka and informed her about the existence of vigrahas of bhadragiri hills. dhammakka regularly performed poojas, cleared jungle and offered special deities every day. Lord srirama, sita and lakshmana are said to have stayed at parnasala, which are 35kms away from badhrachalam temple.
Bhadrachalam attracts hundreds of thousands of devotees from all over the world on special occasion more than lakhs of members visited regularly. to booking devotees has to register with valid mobile number. Registration completed after filling necessary details in the Signup form and entering with validates mobile number where the devotee has to confirm mobile number by receiving One Time password (OTP) for successful registration to book tickets online.
The Badrachalam temple darshan ticket rates Online booking.
Darshan Ticket Rs.200/- per head
Nitya Kalyanam Rs.1000/- for couple along with children.
Sahasra Namarchana Rs.1000/- (Between 4pm and 5pm)
Unjal seva Rs.1000/- (Between 7pm and 8pm)1 Comment in moderation
For booking of online tickets devotees can visit Badrachalam online seva webportal. Use online booking services to avoid rush on festival days.
- Guidelines to pilgrims for booking tickets online
- Pilgrim should Register with Bhadrachalam website with valid Mobile Number well in advance before attempting to book tickets.
- Activation OTP will be sent to the registered Mobile Number for verification
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof at the time of booking. Uploading of Photos of all the accompanying pilgrims is mandatory for booking ticket.
- Photo uploaded can be of .jpg or .png and shall be cropped to the desired size of less than 50kb.
- Pilgrim should ensure proper logout before closing the browser.
- Pilgrims can book darshan upto 9 p.m. before 1 day of Darshan.
- Pilgrims are allowed with maximum of one transaction for one darshan date with maximum of 6 tickets.
- Seperate confirmation slip will be issued to each pilgrim and he /she should come with printout of confirmation slip along with original proof of ID (already given while booking the Darshan ticket) and to produce the same at counter for verification to get entry for Darshan .
- All bookings are FINAL : No postponement / advancement / cancellation is allowed.
- The Pilgrims whose photos are printed on the receipt page only will be entitled to avail Darshan.
- In the event of not availing the Darshan on the specified date, No refund will be made under any circumstances to the pilgrims.
- Sree Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Vaari Devasthanam reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.
Sri Seetharama Chandra Swamyvari Devasthanam,
Dist: Khammam, Telangana State