Apply Caste Certificate Telangana. Caste Certificate in Telangana Application Form, Procedure to Apply, Meeseva Caste Certificate in Telangana, Caste Certificate in Telangana, all services in Telangana provided many facilities. Apply for Caste Certificate in Telangana. Caste certificate is proof of belonging to a particular tribe. Community and Caste certificate and as we are in India this is very important for all higher education services. Community certificate with new latest Telangana information.
Apply Caste Certificate Telangana Online
The main importance of a caste certificate is to get some help from central and state governments here. Application procedure for Telangana caste certificate applies online. Many people have an idea about this caste certificate and they are using all the benefits provided by the government to them. Meeseva offers caste application form But there are many people in Telangana who don’t have any idea about this caste certificate. SC, ST, BC, OBC, Tribal caste certificate issues for all students and all Telangana candidates here. So people who belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward castes can read our article to take the benefit of these schemes from the government. So here in our article. Apply online here for apply Caste Certificate in Telangana. Procedure to Apply we will tell all the details about this caste certificate in Telangana.
Documents Required for Apply Caste Certificate.
* Date of birth Certificate
* Age Proof ( SSC Memo is Enough)
* Candidate Residence Certificate
* Identity Proof like voter id card, driving license, aadhaar card, etc.
* Candidate Address proof
* Property details, Declaration Income
* House tax certificate.
Application Fee for Caste Certificate Telangana:
* Application Fee – Rs 10
* Application Submission and Certificate Charges: Rs 35
* Final Amount For Caste certificate – Rs 40 Rupees.
Contact Details for Caste Certificate in Telangana:
* Phone Number: 040-23352849/23352595
* Fax Number: 040-23356650
* Email Id: email@example.com
Required Documents For Telangana Caste Certificate
Telangana Caste Certificate Online application requires all the proper information with handy and scanned documents for the uploading process. List of the required documents mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card Government issued.
- Past Community Certificate Details ( if any)
- Ration Card / Food Security Card / Voter ID / Aadhar Card
- Community Certificate issued to the Family Members.
- Application Form Scanned Copy filled by the applicant
- SSC Marks Memo
- Study Certificates from (1-10)/ Date of Birth Proof.
- Scanned Copy of Passport Size Photo
Telangana Caste Certificate Application Procedure community and DOB Certificate This application procedure is very simple, but you need to scan the documents yourself to upload it properly into the portal for verification. All set to inform all these things compute Original caste community certificate Receiving a certificate consists of two procedures one is manual and another one is postal. Telangana DOB, Caste community certificate from MEESEVA Online.